Tikhoretsk district of Krasnodar region
In 2020 grain export from Krasnodar region made 36.6 million tons of grain. That is 36% higher as compared to 2019 indices, as reported in the Press-Service of the Southern Inter-regional Directorate of Rosselkhoznadzor.
Wheat export made 29.4 million tons, which is 80% of the total volume. Barley, corn and grain processing products account for the remaining 20%. The products were dispatched to 120 countries. The largest importers are Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Bangladesh.